We are always looking for quick meals, especially if they are for work. The man or woman who works needs meals to relieve them of the hardship of the day and help them continue without getting tired. If you want to prepare quick meals for your husband to support him in his work, here are the top 10 easy to cook meals for work.
1. Top 10 easy to cook meals for work
Today we will show you the 10 best meals that are easy to cook meals for work, easy ingredients, and preparation time does not exceed 30 minutes:
1- Grilled vegetables
Grilled vegetables are very healthy foods that stimulate energy and are considered one of the important meals during work to bear the hardship and fatigue of the day with food rich in high nutritional value. That is why we can consider it the first easy to cook meals for work.
Roasted vegetable ingredients:
- 2 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- Quarter cup of green beans.
- 1 potato
- 1 large onion.
- 2 large tomatoes.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
Roast vegetable method:
- All vegetables are well washed and cut into long, not thick cubes.
- In a deep dish, drain the vegetables from the water and put salt and black pepper on it and a quarter of a tablespoon of butter and stir it well.
- In a grill on the stove, put a tablespoon of butter and heat it well, and saute potatoes, zucchini, green beans and eggplant.
- As if the grill is of a large size, the onion slices and tomatoes are also fried to give the vegetables a flavor and a light sauce.
- Then, in the lunch box, vegetables are placed in it, and it is possible to grill a grilled pane also in the way that was previously explained.
2- Chicken Shawarma
Chicken shawarma is one of the most popular dishes that has become in demand because of its wonderful taste and because it is a quick and filling meal, and one of its most important features is that it is quick to prepare and very suitable for work.
Chicken Shawarma Ingredients:
- 2 chicken breasts.
- 4 tortilla bread.
- 2 onions
- 3 colored peppers.
- butter spoon.
- Spices (thyme, salt, black pepper, shawarma spices, paprika, hot sauce).
- A cup of yogurt.
- Garlic (6 large garlic cloves, finely crushed, 5 tablespoons of olive oil, juice of one lemon, 3 tablespoons of starch, ½ cup of water).
How to prepare chicken shawarma:
- First, chicken breasts are cut into thin and small pieces and seasoned with the previous spices, then a box of yogurt is added to it, preferably seasoning a day before preparation.
- In a pan on the fire, put a spoon of butter and leave it until it heats up, then we grill the shawarma with it until it is well browned and takes a golden color, then add the sliced colored peppers and onions and leave it for a quarter of an hour until it is cooked.
- Secondly, we prepare garlic by dissolving 3 tablespoons of starch with half a cup of water and raising it on the fire.
- Until the mixture becomes cohesive, leave it to cool.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients to it, such as oil, garlic, lemon, and possibly a spoonful of mayonnaise, and mix them well with the paddle.
- The tortilla bread is spread, a layer of garlic dip and a layer of shawarma, and the sandwich is placed in the sandwich machine.
- Then the sandwiches are placed in a lunch box working with chips and cucumber.
- The steps for this meal are many, but it does not take you more than 25 minutes to prepare.
3- Basmati rice with shrimp
Basmati rice with shrimps is a great tasting meal and is ideal for those who work full time as it is satiating and rich in nutritional values.
Ingredients for Basmati Rice with Shrimp:
- A cup of basmati rice, soaked in water.
- A quarter of shrimp, peeled and washed.
- Lemon juice.
- 4 garlic cloves.
- 1 onion
- A glass of tomato juice.
- Spices (salt, black pepper, dry coriander, cumin, Kabsa spices).
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- spoon of oil.
How to prepare basmati rice with shrimp:
- Shrimp are seasoned with lemon, garlic, dry coriander, salt and black pepper a day before preparation.
- In a pot on the fire, put a spoon of butter with a spoon of Zaid and fry the shrimp until it takes on a golden color.
- Then two cups of water are poured over the shrimp and left for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, saute the onions with butter, then add salt, black pepper, cumin and spices with a soft press, about a quarter of a tablespoon.
- Then tomato juice is poured and left for 10 minutes, then shrimps are added with water and rice, stirring well and left until boiling, then calming down the fire.
- Then, finally, in the lunch box, rice with shrimp is placed with cucumber and lettuce
4- Tuna toast
Tuna is one of the ready-mades and saturated quick meals. It is also rich in high nutritional value because it contains omega-3, enhances energy levels, and maintains heart health.
Tuna toast is one of the types of sandwiches that are saturated and quick to prepare and are very suitable for work. This is why we can consider it the fourth easy to cook meals for work.
Ingredients for making tuna toast:
- Tuna can.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Onion cut into small pieces.
- Colored pepper cut into small pieces.
- Lemon juice.
- Salt, black pepper, cumin.
How to make tuna toast:
- We filter the tuna from half the oil.
- Then add it to a plate and add all the previous ingredients, stirring well.
- In a frying pan with very hot butter, toast the toast for a minute.
- Then put the lettuce slices and the tuna on it. It is possible to close the sandwich with a sandwich machine or connect it with a toothpick.
- Then finally put it in the working launch box.
5- Eggs with vegetables
Egg meal with vegetables is one of the duties that are rich in vitamins and important nutrients for the body and the mind. It is quick to prepare and very suitable for work.
Eggs with vegetables are one of the appropriate meals to change the eating routine and are light on the stomach. It is easy to cook meals for work.
Vegetable Egg Meal Ingredients:
- 4 eggs.
- 1 green pepper, 1 colored pepper.
- 1 sliced tomato.
- Two tablespoons of sliced black olives.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Cheddar side.
- 1 sliced green onion.
- butter spoon.
How to prepare the egg meal with vegetables:
- In medicine, we put the vegetables so that they are all cut into small pieces.
- Put the eggs on the vegetable plate, stirring, so that the yolks are not overturned.
- In a pan with a tablespoon of very hot butter, put the eggs with the vegetables until they are well browned from the bottom.
- Then sprinkle olives and cheese and leave it when set.
- Then it is placed in the lunch box for the work with pieces of berries and lettuce.
6- Grilled chicken pane sandwich
Grilled Albanian chicken is a very healthy and satisfying dish. It is also quick to prepare and does not take a quarter of an hour and is suitable for taking it to work. So it is easy to cook meals for work.
Grilled Chicken Pane Sandwich Ingredients:
- Live kaiser or as desired.
- 4 pieces of the chicken pane.
- butter spoon.
- Seasoning (onion water, a small yogurt packet, salt, black pepper, thyme, paprika, hot sauce).
- Sandwich ingredients (lettuce slices, tomato slices, fresh mushroom slices, pickled cucumber slices).
- Ketchup and mayonnaise.
Grilled chicken pane sandwich method:
- It is preferable to season the chicken a day before preparation and pack it in the refrigerator.
- We take out the chicken from the seasoning and on a very hot grill with a spoon of butter, fry the brown chicken until it is settled and takes a dark golden color.
- After the chicken is finished, we take it out and in the same grill, roast the bread from the inside in butter.
- Grease the bread with ketchup and mayonnaise and put the ingredients that were prepared in it, then put the chicken pieces.
- It is considered one of the types of sandwiches that does not take time to prepare and is similar to fast food, but it is more healthy and saturated.
7- Macaroni salad with feta cheese
Macaroni salad with feta cheese is a very tasty, filling, and quick dish, it can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. So it is easy to cook meals for work.
Ingredients for Pasta Salad with Feta Cheese:
- Pasta bag, boiling water.
- 1 cucumber, 1 tomato, 1 pepper, 1 small onion.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of olives.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Half a tablespoon of thyme.
- Feta cheese cubes.
How to make pasta salad with feta cheese:
- First, boil the pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- In a golden dish, we cut cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and peppers into very small pieces.
- Then add olive oil, thyme, black pepper, and sliced lettuce.
- In the working lunch box, we put the boiled pasta, then add the previous ingredients to it with good stirring.
- Then add feta cheese cubes with black olives and stir.
8- Chicken Caesar Salad
Chicken Caesar salad is one of the quick meals to prepare and is very saturated. It is also very healthy and free of any fat, which is suitable for work and for dieters. It is easy to cook meals for work
Chicken Caesar Salad Ingredients:
- Chicken breasts, preferably thin slices for quick settlement, seasoning (salt, black pepper and thyme).
- butter spoon.
- olive oil.
- Sauce (mustard sauce, lemon juice, a tablespoon of olive oil, a tablespoon of yogurt, a quarter of a tablespoon of minced garlic).
How to make chicken caesar salad:
- First, cut the toast into cubes and put a spoonful of butter or olive oil on it, sprinkle it with thyme, and put it in a tray on the grill while roasting.
- In a heated pan with a tablespoon of butter or olive oil, saute the chicken breasts seasoned with salt and black pepper.
- You can also prepare the sauce quickly by adding mustard sauce, lemon, olive oil, yogurt, crushed garlic, and stirring well.
- In the working lunch box, put a layer of lettuce and shredded chicken breasts, then put half the sauce and mix well.
- Then on top, add the toasted berries and the rest of the sauce.
- It will take no more than 20 minutes to prepare.
Pancakes are one of the types of pancakes that are light on the stomach and easy to digest. It is also quick to prepare and suitable for work because it is a saturated and nutritionally complete meal.
And when you add fruits and honey to decorate the pancake, the taste becomes delicious and a source of energy, vitality, and activity. (Top 10 easy to cook meals for work)
- A cup and a half of flour.
- A cup of milk.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Vanilla sprinkle.
- Sprinkle cinnamon (optional).
How to prepare the pancake:
- First, the eggs are well beaten for at least 5 minutes.
- Secondly, add salt, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and continue beating.
- Then add butter, preferably liquid, and milk and continue to whisk.
- And finally, the flour and baking powder.
- Then, in a heated, greased pan with butter, and using a spoon or a pancake device, we pour a portion of the dough in the form of a circle into the pan, observing and stirring it while it turns red, then take it out on the lunchbox for work immediately.
- When finished, layers of pancakes are placed on top of each other, a spoonful of white honey is poured, and any fruits are cut on the pancakes, such as bananas or strawberries.
- This meal does not take you 10 minutes to prepare.
10- Fruity oatmeal meal
Oatmeal is one of the meals with a high nutritional value that is very beneficial to the body. It is also considered one of the meals that give the body energy, vitality, and activity, so it tops our list today as one of the top 10 easy to cook meals for work.
It is also considered one of the best quick meals that are perfectly suited for work and are prepared in a very short time and are very filling.
How to prepare:
- Prepare a working lunch box, and put 6 tablespoons of oats in it.
- Then add the following ingredients to the oats (one tablespoon of honey, a pinch of cinnamon, half a cup of yogurt, two tablespoons of milk).
- Stir the ingredients well.
- And also add a layer of fruits on top of the oats, such as (apple pieces, cherry pieces, banana pieces, peach pieces, berries pieces).
- If you have nuts, add them too.
This dish is also one of the easiest and fastest meals and the best meals in terms of high nutritional value, where oats are very beneficial for the heart, skin, and bones, and adding nuts, fruits, and milk increases its nutritional value.
And with that, we have finished presenting the top 10 easy to cook meals for work.