Do you want to strengthen your body and build muscle mass? Have you ever heard of the sleep hormone in bodybuilding? To learn what it has and what it is, here is the following article.
Growth hormone is a natural hormone produced by the pituitary gland and secreted into the bloodstream. Learn with us in this article the most important information about growth hormones for bodybuilding.
This hormone has an important role in the growth, reproduction, and renewal of body cells. Growth hormone stimulates the growth of bones and cartilage in children and adolescents, stimulates protein production, and reduces fat in people of all ages, and this is the reason why some may resort to using growth hormone for bodybuilding.
Growth hormone rises during childhood and peaks during puberty and decreases with age. It is secreted at night and its secretion can be stimulated during the day by foods rich in protein, especially those containing arginine, or through exercise, especially aerobic and resistance exercises, while Aging and obesity reduce the secretion of this hormone.
Growth hormone for bodybuilding
Although growth hormone is a natural hormone and produced naturally by the body, it is also available in synthetic forms to be used as a treatment or supplement for those who suffer from a deficiency, but what are the risks of taking it? And who can take it?
Many people resort to using growth hormone to build their bodies, enhance their athletic abilities, and increase muscle mass and enhance athletic performance.
Care must be taken and not to use growth hormone without consulting a doctor, because of its side effects and negatives that result from its use if there is no known deficiency or condition that causes a deficiency of growth hormone.
Side effects that may be associated with the use of growth hormone for bodybuilding
These side effects may occur with those who do not suffer from any deficiency in the growth hormone and take it for bodybuilding and without consulting a doctor. The increase in the hormone in their bodies causes these symptoms, but it does not appear mostly with those who suffer from a deficiency of the hormone and take it to treat this deficiency, so there is no need to worry and always consult a doctor.
Among the most prominent side effects that may be associated with the use of growth hormone:
- Nerve and muscle pain.
- Swollen legs and fluid retention, because growth hormone causes increased intestinal water absorption and increased sodium retention.
- Increased risk of diabetes, because growth hormone interferes with the action of insulin and raises blood sugar levels.
- mood changes.
- numbness and tingling of the skin.
- Breast enlargement in men.
- feeling sick.
- Cancerous tumor growth.
- Cardiac hypertrophy.
Ways to strengthen the body and build muscle without resorting to the use of growth hormone
If you want to build and strengthen your body and improve your health and do not suffer from any deficiency or health condition known to cause a deficiency of growth hormone, then consider ways other than growth hormone for bodybuilding.
Methods you can follow:
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Follow healthy habits such as proper sleep and other habits to improve health and strengthen the body.
- Exercising, to get the most benefit from exercise:
- Eat more calories than your body burns.
- Make your diet full of protein-rich foods.
- Take vitamins and supplements.
- Find an environment that encourages exercise.
- Find a training buddy to create an atmosphere of competition and encouragement.
- Practice regularly and continuously.
- Make time for rest, as this promotes a healthy body and increases its ability to repair and build muscle.
Do not forget that bodybuilding and building muscle is not an easy thing, it requires a lot and a lot of patience, commitment, and hard work to achieve what you aspire to in a correct manner.