baked oats recipes
Oatmeal is one of the best and healthiest grains for the human body because it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. Doctors advise everyone to eat it, young or old, sick or aspiring to a healthy life, as oats reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, and maintain the normal sugar level in the body.
There are many recipes that can be prepared using oats, and most of them are breakfast dishes and healthy desserts that can be eaten and dispense with corn grains that are full of sugar. In this article, we will present three different recipes for preparing oats.
- A cup of instant oats.
- Two tablespoons of milk.
- Two of orange jam.
How to prepare
Prepare the oats as indicated on the box, then put them in a serving dish, top with milk, jam, and serve hot.
there are so many benefits to making baked oats, they are convenient, healthy, and rich in flavor. Baking oats, rather than boiling them, makes oats taste delicious, rich in flavor, and healthier than processed cereals and granola, Baked oats are a quick and easy breakfast that’s sure to fill the whole family.
Enjoy a quick or convenient breakfast with baked oats or a snack one of the main reasons why baked oats are so popular is that they are one of the most convenient breakfast options.
Instead of having to watch a pot boil or remember to whip up a batch of oats the night before, all the chef has to do is mix the ingredients, put them in the oven, and come back for a delicious meal half an hour later.
- Two cups of instant oats.
- Half a cup of sugar.
- 1/3 of a cup of raisins.
- A spoon of chopped walnuts.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- 1 and a half cups of liquid milk.
- Half a cup of apple sauce (available in the market).
- Two tablespoons of melted butter.
- One large egg.
- 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
How to prepare baked oats
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 75 degrees.
- Mix the oats, raisins, sugar, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Mix the milk, applesauce, and eggs in another bowl, then add it to the oat mixture, and stir the ingredients well until they are homogeneous.
- Grease an oven tray with oil, then pour the mixture into it, bake the oats for twenty minutes, serve hot.
Carrot and oatcake
- A cup of finely grated carrots.
- A cup of almond milk, or any kind of milk available.
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract. Half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Two tablespoons of chopped walnuts.
- Two tablespoons of raisins.
- Two tablespoons of prepared corn syrup.
- A tablespoon of grated coconut.